Table Tennis Ulster held their AGM on Monday 17th August. Due to the current circumstances of COVID-19, this was held via Zoom.
Chairman expressed thanks to the outgoing Exec Committee for their hard work and dedication during the past season. All sporting achievements of our athletes at local, national and international level at the various events held prior to the COVID-19 lockdown were acknowledged and all concerned were congratulated. The respective Officers later presented their reports and provided the details needed. All reports were discussed and approved. The election of officers for the 2020/2021 season was then put forward.
The persons that are elected for the 2020/2021 committee are;
- Honorary Life President – Tony Phillips MBE
- President – Pat Hunter
- Vice President – Alan Strong MBE
- Chairman – Arnold Morgan
- Secretary – Jacky Devine
- Treasurer – Jennifer Thompson
- Technical Officer – Keith Knox
- Schools Secretary – Norman McBride
- Affiliations Officer – Vacant
- Marketing & PR Officer – Emma McSorley
- Masters Representative – John McFaul
- Child Protection Officer – Adrian Brown
- Anti-Doping Officer – Jimmy Sterling
Thank you to all participants of the meeting.